Good Times

Sunday, March 17, 2013

8 weeks in...(measurements)

I have to admit posting all of this personal stuff is embarrassing and awkward, but I really want to document my journey and be held accountable for doing what I say I am going to do. I posted before pictures in January, so here is a progress (not after) picture.
Tomorrow starts week nine, although the first two weeks was me learning all of the fundamentals and taking long rest days between WODs. Now I can go for a 3-5 mile run between Crossfit days and it feels great. I just now feel like I am getting stronger and more importantly I feel tremendously more coordinated. I am starting to get the movements, not that I can do all the moves yet, but I am gaining a feel for the movements and the rhythm. With that being said, I am walking around in a constant state of soreness; back and shoulders. Yuk.
On the bright side, I have seen major progress in just 8 weeks! I cannot wait till 6 months in to see what I look and feel like. Here are stats thus far:
Dec. 27th. March 17
Weight: 161. 171" (gained 10 lbs!)
Bust: 38 1/2. 36 1/2"
Waist: 33. 32"
Hips: 35 1/2. 35 1/2"
Thigh: 22 1/2. 21 1/2"
Arm: 12". 11 1/2"
I think it is so crazy how fast I'm gaining muscle! Now, if I could stop eating so much I'd probably trim down. Ever since starting Crossfit, I'm always hungry. At work I am constantly scavenging for chocolate! I will eat, eat, and eat some more and still be hungry! This is my new goal to tackle...
Not sure how I feel about gaining 10 lbs, but I know it is not fat because all of my clothes still fit. But I will admit, they fit very differently. One last thing...I am proud of the muscle in this picture, especially after only 8 weeks. I'll post another measurement in June.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment