Good Times

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crossfit addict

Today felt amazing all around. Did 100 sit-ups in under 4 minutes, did 100 jump ropes unbroken, climbed half way up the rope for the first time, did pull-ups with skinny bands, did 500 meter row in under 4 minutes, did 12 kilo kettlebell swings instead of 8, and just crushed the all around workout. Also lifted 44 lbs (20 kilos) during the Snatch. Funny name...serious lift, overhead squat. 3-3-3-2-2-1-1-1 reps. Baby steps when it comes to adding heavy weight. Or at least I'm told.
Today just felt really good and strong. So much so, that I want to add another day to the week. I would not or could not have done four days a week a month ago. It is crazy to me to see how fast the progression actually takes place. Looking in the mirror I see muscle growing before my eyes, not to mention the scale says I've gained three pounds. And that is not fat! I've been eating extremely clean, following the 80/20 Primal diet pretty darn strict. In a weird way I want to fast forward 6 months to see where I am. It is official, I'm a crossfit addict.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment